Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Industrial Hygienist
Duties and Responsibilities: There duties and Responsibilities are to evaluate health hazards, manage industrial, conduct health risk assessment, or business health programs, and provide consultation.
Salary: $40,000 - $60,000
Education: Students should take college preparatory courses because it requires a bachelor’s degree in occupational health.
Add a picture:






                                                                                                                                                                                




Reflection: I wouldn’t really want to do that because my long life dream job was to be a doctor a veterinarian and I will be happy doing that that’s why I like hpiam because its teaching the stuff I need to know as a doctor. 

No comments:

Post a Comment